Pokemon Pyramid

This is the forums for Pokemon Pyramid Rpg.

RPGHomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCHAT

Share | 

I shall rule the City of Lucariopolis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bt1229-King of Lucarios

PostSubject: I shall rule the City of Lucariopolis   Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:48 am

Lucariopolis is the location of the Lucario Kingdom, where the Lucario King (Me) stays. I shall soon rule ALL of it. So, who is with me? Who is against me? It's all up to you which side you are on. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Redgarados

PostSubject: Re: I shall rule the City of Lucariopolis   Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:09 am

I guess Im with you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: I shall rule the City of Lucariopolis   Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:15 pm

A young women stood on a tall hill, overlooking the huge city. Her dark eyes observed the area. "Lucariospolis, hmm? What says you, Sift, shall we go join?" A female Milotic beside her opened her eyes. "Depends on what we're going to get out of it." her smooth voice replied. These days, technology was getting more advanced, and Celestial (Celeste for short) had clipped small tags to her Pokémon, allowing them to speak the human language.

Celeste smirked. "Wise, as always. Right, first we'll stay there for a little while. A week? Then we'll see how we feel about this." Sift bowed her head in approval.
"Then off we go."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bt1229-King of Lucarios

PostSubject: Re: I shall rule the City of Lucariopolis   Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:05 pm

What Celestial and Sift didn't know is that by the end of the day, something will happen. The following day, an army of Lucarios and Riolus followed me and Redgyrados and we charged into the police station, where a Rotom works. That rotom then fainted, turning out to be the sheriff. The deputy, a Mew, was scared, along with the genesect cops. They all ran out of town. Nobody could stop them. Unless... Someone tries to stop them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: I shall rule the City of Lucariopolis   Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:02 pm

Celeste swept her jet black hair over her shoulder as she walked into the city with Sift trailing by her side. "Sift, do you see that? You've got better eyes than me." Sift looked at where Celeste was staring at. "Looks like a sea of black and blue. Ahh..." Sift squinted. "Oh! A whole army of Riolu and Lucario!" Celeste cocked her head. "What are they doing?..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bt1229-King of Lucarios

PostSubject: Re: I shall rule the City of Lucariopolis   Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:06 pm

A lucario immidediately afterwards and planted a flag with my head on it. Later, all places have it.
To be continued in another post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: I shall rule the City of Lucariopolis   Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:11 pm

(I see you added it in the Pokémon Roleplay)
Celeste walked over to the nearest flag and inspected it. "Huh. A Mega Lucario? Those are quite rare..." she wondered out loud. Sift wrapped her tail around it and wrenched it out of the ground. "Thank you, Sift." Celeste said to her Pokémon before inspecting it.

"Looks like a Lucario and Riolu revolution. Interesting." Celeste stated after a minute of thinking. Sift nodded, and a smile spread onto Celeste's face.
"Interesting. Sift, we're going to have a LOT of fun here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I shall rule the City of Lucariopolis   

Back to top Go down

I shall rule the City of Lucariopolis
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1