Pokemon Pyramid

This is the forums for Pokemon Pyramid Rpg.

RPGHomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCHAT

Share | 

Pokemon RPG 2: Legends of Lucariopolis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bt1229-King of Lucarios

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2: Legends of Lucariopolis   Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:46 pm

Out of nowhere, in the middle of a battle, a Shiny Lucario jumped into the field. "STOP THIS MADNESS! Is this all Nessisary? We are not like this!" It said. I was angry about what it said. "YOU DARE QUESTION MY LEADERSHIP!!! You shall pay." Then he gave all 3 lucarios oran berries and 10 strength up. Thier power was increased and the first 2 lucarios blasted them weak. "This isn't good." Said the Shiny Lucario. The final lucario uses Triple Lucario Finisher. Aura went around all 3 enemy lucarios. They blasted Celestial, Sift, and the Shiny Lucario into a wall. They all passed out and found themselves into the dungeon again. In the cell next to them they here some poles being smashed. Someone was trying to break out. They hear these words in quiet: "Stupid Mewtwos. Stupid Ditto. They thought they could replace me. Make them think they are me. Well, I'll show them. They will feel the wrath of the TRUE King of Lucarios!" The Shiny Lucario speaks up. "Ditto? What are you talking about?" The Lucario spoke up. "You might think he is the REAL me, but he is not. It's just a ditto. It was sent from the Mewtwo kingdom for a plan to make people it is ME trying to take over the world, but it's actually claimed land of the Mewtwos. It was a trick for the Lucarios to follow THIER leadership."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2: Legends of Lucariopolis   Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:40 pm

Celestial laughed. "Ditto? DITTO?! Oh Arceus, that's hysterical. A Ditto. This place is ruled by a blob of jelly!" Sift rolled her eyes. "Don't mind her. She's always like that..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bt1229-King of Lucarios

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2: Legends of Lucariopolis   Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:43 pm

A voice talked. "So you finally found out." The fake lucario came with 1fire handcuffed, along with a Mega Mewtwo, which is the leader of the Mewtwo army. The untrue king transformed back into a ditto. "Thank you, ditto. We don't need your serveces anymore for this mission. Report back to base. I'll take care of the criminals." The Mewtwo Leader threw in 1fire and locked the cage with psychic. "Why use the Lucarios anyways?" asked the Shiny Lucario. The Mega Mewtwo laughed. "Simple. THEIR army is STRONGER than mine. Until now. I have made some... mutants... from the 3 fully evolved 1st generation starters." He whistles and a mega Charizard, a mega Venusaur, and a mega Blastoise crashes in the room. "Tomarrow, when I take over this world, I will destroy all main cities and any cities in it's path and use the remains as land to expand my kingdom!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2: Legends of Lucariopolis   Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:05 pm

Celestial yawned and examined her fingernails. "Interesting, interesting." she drawled. "DO tell us more, I'm so interested that my ears are about to bleed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bt1229-King of Lucarios

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2: Legends of Lucariopolis   Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:15 pm

The Mewtwo looked at Celestial. "You don't believe I would, huh? Might as well do it NOW." He gets on the Mega Charizard and destroys half of the kingdom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2: Legends of Lucariopolis   Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:42 pm

Celestial rolled her eyes. "Whoa, wait. So you had the Lucarios make the kingdom... To destroy it? Makes no sense, but then again, I don't think you really have the ability to think."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bt1229-King of Lucarios

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2: Legends of Lucariopolis   Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:45 pm

The Mewtwo rolled his eyes. "Really? This kingdom was made by the Lucarios LONG before this war BEGAN."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2: Legends of Lucariopolis   Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:08 pm

Celestial threw up her hands. "Well SORRY that I don't know all of the history of the kingdom!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bt1229-King of Lucarios

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2: Legends of Lucariopolis   Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:16 pm

The Mewtwo looked at the dungeon. "Well, know THIS history!" he said, ordering the Blastoise to destroy the entire dungeon from the outside. As it turns to rubble, Bt1229 notices a hole made during the wreckage. He blasts a hole in the wall of the cell next to his. "This way!" he leads them all out the hole and freed 1fire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2: Legends of Lucariopolis   Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:22 am

Sift slid by next to Celestial as she wriggled out of the hole. "Alright, now what?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bt1229-King of Lucarios

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2: Legends of Lucariopolis   Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:25 am

Bt1229 smiled. "What should be done: Take. Him. Down."

BATTLE COMMENCE!
Shiny Lucario Mega Charizard-Lv. 1
Bt1229-Lv. 100 VS. Mega Blastoise-Lv. 1
Sift Mega Venusaur-Lv. 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2: Legends of Lucariopolis   Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:38 am

Sift started off with a powerful Hydro Pump and sent the gushing water spiraling towards the Mega Venusaur.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bt1229-King of Lucarios

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2: Legends of Lucariopolis   Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:57 am

Bt1229 uses Final Blast to defeat the others. The final battle begins. "Let's do this." Said Bt1229. He gave the Shiny Lucario 99 rare candies and used his power to make Sift level 100. Another Lucario came. It was his best warrior. "I'm here to help, too!" Said the Lucario. The Mewtwo laughed. "You thought I was alone?" He summoned a Mew, a Mewtwo, and a Mega Mewtwo X.
BATTLE START!
Sift (Level 100) Shiny Lucario (Level 100) Lucario (Level 100) Bt1229 (Level 100)
VS.
Mewtwo (Level 50) Mew (Level 50) Mega Mewtwo X (Level 90) Mega Mewtwo Y (Level 100)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2: Legends of Lucariopolis   Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:58 pm

Sift released a Waterfall on all three Mewtwos, pounding them with a powerful surge of water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bt1229-King of Lucarios

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2: Legends of Lucariopolis   Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:59 pm

I Blasted all 4 of them. Mew, Mewtwo, and Mega Mewtwo X is defeated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bt1229-King of Lucarios

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2: Legends of Lucariopolis   Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:21 am

The Mewtwo King looked in terror. "Maybe this was a bad idea." Lucario uses ultra blast to defeat the Mewtwo King. The final battle ended.

Credits!
Celestial as Herself and Sift
Bt1229 as Himself/Lucario/Shiny Lucario/Mewtwo King/Enemies/"Lucario King"
1fire as Himself

Secret ending for Ending in 3 posts!
The Mewtwo King and the Mega Mewtwo X are in a room, complaining. "It's your fault they won!" Said the Mega Mewtwo X. Next thing you know screen fades with a voice of the Mega Mewtwo X. "I think it's time for a new king." then the screen said "The End?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2: Legends of Lucariopolis   

Back to top Go down

Pokemon RPG 2: Legends of Lucariopolis
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2