Pokemon Pyramid

This is the forums for Pokemon Pyramid Rpg.

RPGHomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCHAT

Share | 

pokeclans rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
badgerkid

PostSubject: Re: pokeclans rp   Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:29 am

badgerkid followed swifthead into the room, ignoring the pikachu in the corner,
"why did you attack our young!" he shouted at the luxray.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swifthead

Location : Literally living in the Shadow of The Valley Of Death. It's actually nicer than what your lead to believe.

PostSubject: Re: pokeclans rp   Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:52 pm

(Why havent you guys stopped me?! I was supposed to be Kinocha, not Swifthead! eeg.. I changed Swifts' named to Kinocha in this, k?) The Golden Luxray looked at this... this fire pokemon standing in the way of saving the apprentices. "And Why must you always get in my WAY?!" Kinocha shouted,
Using Roar simultaneously. "I AM HERE TO SAVE THE TWO THAT GOT BEAT UP. PLUS THE LUXIOS. GET OUT OF MY WAY IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT, Mr. QUILAVA." he roared, rearing up and using his fur to create an electric cloud burst, thus enabling him to move faster with his Superior speed, to save the two Shinxs' and the one Luxio. "What is it that your mentors have wrought upon you?... he asked the unconcious boys, then he noticed that Kalam, a girl shinx from the clan, was the second shinx. "Oh no... no no no. Your mother wont like this at all. and I dont like the situation im in. that other Luxio can die for all I care.He just left his companion behind. bah. I must move out before the electric cloud settles" Kinocha decided with a swift nod of his head, As he realized that he had sentenced the other Luxio to eternal doom if he were to ever step foot in the clan again, he thought, as he jumped out of the 3rd floor window, racing back to Mt. Chimney, not even aware that that scared Pikachu was holding on for dear life on his coarse, electric ridden fur.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swifthead-shao-fecro.Deviantart.com
badgerkid

PostSubject: Re: pokeclans rp   Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:05 am

badgerkid went to the cyndaquil and put it on his back, he turned to the meowstic beside him "do you thonk we should trust him, that the rest of his clan knew nothing?" they started to walk back badgerkid took the cyndaquil to a hospital type cave, they stared to leave but the esspur didnt they looked at the esspur but decided to let it stay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucario/Charizard King Bt

PostSubject: Re: pokeclans rp   Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:04 pm

The rest of the Pikachus grabbed the Pikachu, saving it. They later find themselves on a ship heading to an area nearby Mt. Chimney. "This will keep us away from danger... AND the trainers." Said the leader. They are about to make yet ANOTHER mistake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swifthead

Location : Literally living in the Shadow of The Valley Of Death. It's actually nicer than what your lead to believe.

PostSubject: Re: pokeclans rp   Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:06 pm

(tell me more how I notice everyone, including me is god-modding the tiniest bit) Bah, we must keep on constant guard, for I fear a clan isnt liking us too much now. Kinocha stated, looking down at the three wounded. Umm... Master Kinocha? a young watchout Luxio said. Yes, what is it? Kinocha questioned, turning his wall see through eyes on the Luxio. There seems to be... um... A group of Pikachus heading this way... the young watchout said. Bah. Leave them be. For now. Until they make a mistake they shouldnt've, then we do not strike. Kinocha said, finalizing his plans, as he went back to his tent to converse with some officials and then later send them off so he can sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swifthead-shao-fecro.Deviantart.com
FlareFlareon

PostSubject: Re: pokeclans rp   Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:58 pm

After healing the young Espurr for a while, Shadpuppet looked out a window and noticed a clan of Pikachu moving toward another destination.
Is something bothering them? I can't see what would..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yoi.com
Lucario/Charizard King Bt

PostSubject: Re: pokeclans rp   Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:33 pm

The Pikachus settled down at Mt. Chimney's bottom area, not noticing of the people above, enjoying food. They saw a passing fire-type, seeming to look at a trainer. I just hope it's not another one of Red's followers. The leader of the Pikachus thought. Can't afford the trouble.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pokeclans rp   

Back to top Go down

pokeclans rp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Pyramid :: Fanfiction :: Riolus Roleplay Center-
Jump to: