Pokemon Pyramid

This is the forums for Pokemon Pyramid Rpg.

RPGHomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCHAT

Share | 

Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

What Should Alceste do to keep our City Alive!
Come back (Highly Unlikely)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Let a member recreate this rp, changing the mayors if they want
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I 'check in' once a week and add members. Someone else will rp Clair, Stryker and Shadow
83%
 83% [ 5 ]
Other (Please Specify)
17%
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Alceste

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:49 pm

Shadow heard the alarm. "So, she escaped," he said to himself. He felt satisfied. This had showed Clair that he was back and wanted revenge. Shadow used Hyper Beam on the roof and flew out.

"Leera!" Clair exclaimed when she saw the skitty. "Oh Arceus, Leera are you okay?"

Stryker stood to the side. He looked up as Shadow flew away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:52 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine, I think." Leera checked her side and saw that her leather pouch was still there. Good. "That was so scary, though!" Leera had never experienced something like it back at the lab. The scientists had treated her well, and there was nothing to really fear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alceste

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:56 pm

Clair kneeled down next to her. "What did he do to you?" she asked quietly.

Stryker just watched. He had never been good at comforting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:59 pm

Leera shrugged. Come to think of it, Shadow actually didn't hurt her. But he threatened to. "Umm, he pulled me into the museum and told me join this... Um, team, and I kept saying no, and he said you guys were evil! But then I used Pound, and he let go of me. So then I yelled for help, but then Shadow grabbed me and wouldn't let go. Then he put me down and said I could use one move. So I used Growl and ran away, and I found an emergency exit. And I'm here now. Where'd Shadow go?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alceste

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:03 pm

Stryker pointed to the shy in the direction he saw Shadow go. "He left," Stryker said simply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:05 pm

"Oh." Leera got up. "Is your museum okay? it's all my fault, I'm sorry! I can't pay for it though, I only have five dollars, but you can have it..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alceste

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:10 pm

Clair shook her head. "Oh no, you don't have to do anything. We have it covered. Stryker?"

Stryker nodded. They combined their powers and restored some of the rooms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:14 pm

Leera smiled. "Wow! That's so cool! What else can you two do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alceste

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:17 pm

Clair smiled. "Stryker's moves are a lot more focused on physical attacks, while mine are spwcial. We make a pretty good team!" She laughed.

"We lost a lot of fossils, though." Stryker said calmly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:18 pm

"Ohh. That's bad..." Leera said. She knew enough about fossils that they were not simply dug out of the ground and thrown to the museum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfinnight

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:09 pm

((Considering two and a half pages have been posted without me, and a lot happened, I guess I've got to drop out :/ sorry.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:42 pm

(What?? No, you don't have to! The two and a half pages was only a museum being partly destroyed.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alceste

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:19 pm

(No! Don't leave!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alceste

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:20 pm

(I'm done with color coding)

Stryker nodded. "It'll take time to rebuild our collection. Do you want to help?" he asked Leera.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1fire

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:23 pm

max arpper and said" i will help Stryke"r
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alceste

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:24 pm

Stryker turned to the blaziken. "Good. We need fossils. Do you have any digging moves?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1fire

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:30 pm

" i have a move called dig"max answer to Stryker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alceste

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:32 pm

Stryker nodded.

"Perfect!" Clair replied. "The digsite is behind the hill next to the city gate."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1fire

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:33 pm

"ok i will head out to the digsite"max answer to Clair
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alceste

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:34 pm

Clair nodded. "I'll try to find something to reward you with," she said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1fire

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:37 pm

"ok"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alceste

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:38 pm

Shadow flew down to the digsite. He knew someone would come to get more fossils.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alceste

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:42 pm

(G2G)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1fire

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:02 pm

(g2g?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alceste

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:08 pm

(Got to go)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   

Back to top Go down

Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next