Pokemon Pyramid

This is the forums for Pokemon Pyramid Rpg.

RPGHomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCHAT

Share | 

Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

What Should Alceste do to keep our City Alive!
Come back (Highly Unlikely)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Let a member recreate this rp, changing the mayors if they want
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I 'check in' once a week and add members. Someone else will rp Clair, Stryker and Shadow
83%
 83% [ 5 ]
Other (Please Specify)
17%
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Alceste

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:38 pm

(Back)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoldenGlaceon

Location : In a lair where dragons cannot hi--SYLVEON. NOT YOU!

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:08 am

(I'm sorry, I didn't know how active this would be, and I kinda forgot about this for a while so I'm not going to be roleplaying, but you can still use my character if you'd like)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:51 pm

(Aww okay, bye GG!)
Leera nodded happily. "I would love to help!" Leera skipped off towards the digsite. She looked at the ground and wondered how she was supposed to lift fossils from the ground. Oh well. She will ask for help when it comes to that... Leera started using Fury Swipes on the ground. It wasn't a digging move, but her little claws scraped the earth quickly and soon she was making a shallow hole.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1fire

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:05 pm

max said "i back with fossil "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:10 pm

Leera kept scraping the earth, slowly but steadily. Then her paws thwacked something hard, and Leera peered down into the hole she made. Leera didn't realize that she was capable of digging such a deep hole. Leera felt the hard thing. "Hmm. Definitely bone. It's kinda hard to tell with all of the dirt..." Leera kept digging around the fossil until she could figure out what it was. "Is that a Garchomp? Yup. It's a Garchomp. Cool!" Leera scrambled back up the hole and popped up onto the surface. "Stryker? Clair? I found a fossil, now what?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlareFlareon

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:53 pm

(wow i am late, sorry bout that)
Victory digs out of a hole. He spits out dirt and says "That was a long dig for me.." He looks around and sees everybody staring at him like he did something wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yoi.com
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:58 pm

Leera wasn't one of the ones staring at Victory. "Strykerrr! Claaair!" They must be busy. Leera sighed, then looked around for someone to help. Maybe that Victini over there can help out. "Heeeey! Excuse me? The Victini, sorry I don't know you name, and you help me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alceste

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:16 pm

Stryker looked at Max. "Those are some good fossils!" He exclaimed.

Clair ran to the digsite, hearing her name. She turned to the Victory. "Are you new here?" She asked.

(Awww! Bye Glaceon!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:23 pm

Leera looked at Clair. "I never saw her here before.." She looked back at Victory. "Hey!" she said cheerfully, "I'm Leera. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlareFlareon

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:02 pm

Victory crawls out the hole and says "I'm Victory, and I would love to help. What are we doing anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:11 pm

Leera smiled. "We're digging up fossils! The museum fossil collection was, er, partly destroyed. So we're all diggin' up more! You dig holes well, you can help!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlareFlareon

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:13 pm

Victory smiles and starts to dig a hole. He finds moons stones and hard rocks in it.
Back to top Go down
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:21 pm

Leera peered down. "Can you find any fossils? Bones and skulls and stuff like that?" she squeaked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
badgerkid

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:39 pm

name: harry
species: shiny zigzagoon
AC or TD: aurora city
other: is it to late to join?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlareFlareon

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:50 pm

"None right now, just stones." he said. He then found the Enigma Stone.
Back to top Go down
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:08 pm

"Didja find one now?" Leera called down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alceste

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:27 pm

(Adding Badgerkid!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1fire

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:29 pm

max said to chiar "i will get some more fossicl "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alceste

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:31 pm

"Great!" Clair said.

Shadow watched over the digsite. (Dun dun dunnnnnn)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlareFlareon

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:41 pm

"I found some weird glowing stone." Victory yelled back. He grabbed it and flew back up from the hole.
Back to top Go down
Alceste

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:48 pm

Shadow watched Victory the stones seemed.... different.

Stryker rushed over to Victory. "I've never seen stones like this before," he commented.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1fire

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:59 pm

max back with bags of fossil and said to Victory " that is a light stone"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:33 pm

Leera looked at Max, impressed. "Wow, that's a lot of fossils." Then she turned her gaze back to the light stone. "A light stone, huh? What does it do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alceste

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:35 pm

Stryker blinked. "Um, a, uh, Light Stone? I, uh, have never heard about those before. You should, uh, give to me for investigating."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:12 pm

Leera remembered her fossil. "Oh yeah, I found a fossil! Looks like a Garchop, but I dunno how to get it out without breaking it..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!   

Back to top Go down

Aurora City! City of Pokemon! Currently Not Accepting Members! All members Please Read Poll!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next