Pokemon Pyramid

This is the forums for Pokemon Pyramid Rpg.

RPGHomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCHAT

Share | 

What's your favorite Pokemon?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lexi the girl

Location : IN YOUR TELEVEISION SET......Oh, what's that?.....Y-...you don't have a TV set?......Oh....Okay........*shuffles around feet awkwardly*

PostSubject: What's your favorite Pokemon?   Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:38 pm

Talk about your favorite Pokemon, whether you like because of strength, looks, nostalgia, usefulness, or any other reasons! Don't worry about being judged, that's not allowed here! Oh, and don't forget to tell us why you like the Pokemon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestial

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Pokemon?   Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:36 pm

Skitty, all the way!! Because it's super cute, but usually underestimated. NOBODY should underestimate the power of the Skitty. Also because it's sweet, simple, not a big fancy rare or legendary (no offense).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lexi the girl

Location : IN YOUR TELEVEISION SET......Oh, what's that?.....Y-...you don't have a TV set?......Oh....Okay........*shuffles around feet awkwardly*

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Pokemon?   Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:02 pm

Eh, that's okay. I have a lot of faves. I like Pichu, cause it's cute, he was my favorite character to use in melee, I used him in my Pearl Playthrough, I've gotten Plushies of Pichu for my birthday, and he's cute. Chinchou because it's cute, and he has a lot of pretty looking variety types. Furret because of design, all the times I had it in my team, and all the times I RPed As one. Corsola because I had one in game, and because of my Foleplaying experiences.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfinnight

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Pokemon?   Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:08 am

Shiny Rayquaza is my favorite.
It's a black metal dragon, which I love. If it weren't a legend and was still the same type of creature, I would still love it the most.

Aside from that, I tend to like the canine Pokémon. Lillipup and Herdier because they remind me of my family's Yorkies, including one that ran off and never returned... (My brother left the door to the house open when we left for a few hours. When we came back, we couldn't find my Yorkie anywhere TT_TT) so I like them. Actually the shinies more because they are the silver coloration of Yorkies.

Erm... I don't know. There are more that I like with reasons behind them, but most of them aren't in my favorites.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alceste

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Pokemon?   Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:30 pm

Froslass, definately. Wait, I like dragonite too. And Gardevoir.

They all just seem so...... magestic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Huskymudkipz

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Pokemon?   Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:14 pm

Surskit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sizaansilah

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Pokemon?   Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:17 pm

I tend to be drawn to bug-types. But overall I think Beedrill is my favorite. Mostly because it's a lot of fun to roleplay as them. Especially kind-hearted ones. It throws a lot of other characters off. Plus I've seen a lot of trainer characters with a fear of bug Pokemon. That's always fun.

Beyond bug-types, though, I'm partial to Arcanine, which I think is gorgeous, and Boldore, which saved me so many times in my White Version I got to where I refused to evolve her when I got the chance because she was my baby and fine how she was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miliana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Pokemon?   Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:00 pm

Sizaansilah wrote:
I tend to be drawn to bug-types. But overall I think Beedrill is my favorite. Mostly because it's a lot of fun to roleplay as them. Especially kind-hearted ones. It throws a lot of other characters off. Plus I've seen a lot of trainer characters with a fear of bug Pokemon. That's always fun.

Beyond bug-types, though, I'm partial to Arcanine, which I think is gorgeous, and Boldore, which saved me so many times in my White Version I got to where I refused to evolve her when I got the chance because she was my baby and fine how she was.

I cry erry tiem.

click them vv
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://icatchpokemon.formyjob.net
Darkoas

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Pokemon?   Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:35 pm

Rayquaza is my favorite since its my first legend
Back to top Go down
View user profile
♥FletchlingK66♥

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Pokemon?   Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:41 am

Oh lillipup, for the win. In white, my starter pokemon I caught was a shiny lillipup which I named cupico.... I had no idea
What shiny pokemon were and I named the lillipup cupico, I had pleasant dreams about hugging him and battling until.... that dang lugia destroyed cupico.... I decided cupico should be respected, so I put cupico into his own special box... I want to transfer cupico into x and y when it comes out but I would need to find my white copy. I truly love cupico, I'm going to have him be apart of my x and y team for sure! And thats also the reason why I hate lugia so much too
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://de-arimasu-joltik.tumblr.com/
Lexi the girl

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Pokemon?   Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:21 pm

Dat's some Sah-yaahd stuff. ;_;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eeveegal

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Pokemon?   Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:25 pm

Joltik, dispite my fear of spiders. I have no clue why, but my guess is on the colours.

Gallade. I adore it's shiny form, and the sword elbows. :3

And, I cannot forget Eevee! I have liked Eevee as my top favorite Pokemon since I got into Pokemon! I have no clue honestly why I love it, but I don't care~! <3

And, I have a small love for Ditto, since my first ever Pokemon card was a Ditto. I traded it for a Caterpie and a fire energy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlareFlareon

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Pokemon?   Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:02 am

Darkrai, since it's probably the first Pokemon I saw that I remembered XD.
But I also love it's role in the film, and just how awesome it is.

Joltik, somehow even though I scream at tiny spiders...
But somehow I think it's because it's evolution..idk why. But it's epic somehow.

Flareon, since it has no respect with the whole "IT HAZ NU MOOVES." even though it has some good ones. I just think it's verrrry underrated because of that statement and needs some love. Plus it was my first real OC.

Suicune, like Joltik, idk why I love it. I think it might be because of how pretty it is or the fact that Suicune is also a OC I made o_O

And Zapdos, just because I think it's epic. It's also a pain in the ass to catch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yoi.com
Lexi the girl

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Pokemon?   Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:57 pm

Yeah, it's seems like whenever I make OCs of a certain Pokemon, I like them more. I made a Sealeo OC named Nerida who invited things and is on a quest to find her father. I like Sealeo more now....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lain

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Pokemon?   Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:53 pm

I really like bear Pokemon and Girafarig. ^^ Also most of the water and grass type starters.
I tend to like Pokemon that most people don't. I love lickitung, trubbish, garbodor, dunsparce, timburr, conkledurr, rattata, raticate, bidoof, . . . the list goes on lol. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swifthead

Location : Literally living in the Shadow of The Valley Of Death. It's actually nicer than what your lead to believe.

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Pokemon?   Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:36 am

All the Eeveelutions. I have made OC's of all of them BEFORE I came onto this site. I made: Flare Sparx, Leaf Sparx, Glace Sparx, ESP Sparx, Umbre Sparx, Jolt Sparx, Vapor Sparx, Sylvester Sparx, and Eve and Eden Sparx. (Both are evee's) They are all Pokemorphs of their name. They are the cousins of the main character in my stories, And Jolt Also has another friend. His name is Jolten Skylark. He is a pokemorph Jolteon too. He has a girlfriend named Gracidea Green.
ALSO I just LOVE Darkrai nowadays!.... Hes just so.... awesome...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swifthead-shao-fecro.Deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Pokemon?   

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite Pokemon?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1